Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Time is flying.....
1. Make lists and shedules for Aunt Dot.
2. Pay all the bills for April.
3. Go shopping for food for the week (special foods) and things I will need.
4. Thank friends and family for everything they have done so far. (Thank you!!!)
5. Write out cards to the girls for each night that we are away.
6. Check JieJie's teeth to make sure nothing is loose.
7. Make a note for the teacher with names of friends who may pick up JieJie.
8. Finish my will.
10. Read my "Preparing for Surgery" book before Monday!
Well, I better start working on my list. Details, details, details.